Friday 24 May 2013



Baku Surprise

Part 4    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You still here, What time is it? 3am OK Still time to continue my tale - where was I, Ah yes I arrived in Baku, well wasn't sure what to do, so walked towards the Terminal it was then that I noticed it had been given a lick of paint since I was last here and was as bright as a new pin. As I went through the door, I spotted Little Natasha, Ivan the terrible and Josef standing inside they were all grining from ear to ear,

"We hoped you'd come we have suprizee." They said in unison, little natasha ran up and planted a kiss right on my lips, the others followed suit except that I managed to deflect their's to kissing my ears, We with you, you come follow us and they all trouped out expecting me to follow "You come, All OK-Yes"

And there on the tarmac was the sweetest little Beech 300 " For you, Special Paint-job you like?"

"I like, I like very much"

So off we went Maddie and Percy Prune, on our adventures and when  my beloved Orion P 3  is in for servicing you will find me in this little lady

Bottoms up!                                                  

Cheers
Percy



No comments:

Post a Comment